How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 22 lbs from pre-pregnancy
Maternity Clothes? Yup, but only 4 shirts still fit and 2 pairs of pants, everything else doesn't fit over the bump.
Sleep? Ummm........sleep whats that
Best moment this week: Realizing we made it to 35 weeks and have 35 days or less until she is here! Also we are almost finished the renovation!
Movement: She's always moving and grooving!
Food Cravings: None
Gender: A little lady!
Labor signs: Contractions, yes. We are dialated already, we'll see what the doc says this week.
Belly Button in or out? Totally out
What I miss: Warm weather!
What I am looking forward to: The doctors this week. Our classes this weekend. Getting the pack and play and swing set up in the new family room!
Milestones: Making it to 35 weeks!
Weekly wisdom: Enjoy the last few weeks with your hubby.
Wow, we can't believe we are going to meet this little one in 35 days or less! We are so excited. I'm starting to make my freezer meals. After two its already packed, guess I need to do some re-arranging. We finally got carpet in the new family room and rec room. It looks awesome. After the carpet was installed Mike and I wanted to go looking for furniture. Going with the idea we wouldn't find anything or afford anything. We went to a local store, Mike didn't want to and thought it was a waste of time. However I got my way! Anyway soon as we walked in we saw exactly what we wanted and bought it within 10 minutes of getting there! Haha! I love it. We were even able to bring it home that day. So carpet and furniture in one day it was so much. It looks so good, we are so excited! There are still finishing touches that need to be done, but atleast its little things! The bathroom just needs to be assembled. I can't wait to start moving things in. I also need to finish my hospital bag. With everything I read, it seems you should pack so much. I am still deciding what to bring. But I guess I should get it packed sooner rather than later........
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad to see you're back. I hope you can keep it going!
Post a Comment