Monday, March 15, 2010

Update

Ok. Well I am a terrible blogger. I just don't have the time. However, we are finally done with the renovations. And this past weekend we moved into the addition and got everything set up. We are so happy to have more livable space. Everything looks awesome, it couldn't have come out any better. We are so happy with it!!!!!!!

We can't believe how much we transformed the house. Of course it totally needed it. I just remember looking at the place and saying Oh my this place needs a total over haul, it isn't livable, but we saw the potential. We had visions. They way the house turned out is unbelievable. Granted we still have a few things to do, basically its all outside work. We need curb appeal. Our yard needs help. Last year I put in one garden, but it still needs help. This summer I know the front of our house will totally transform into something gorgeous as well. We also want to expand our deck but that might have to wait another year. Atleast we have a big yard! I can't wait to show our realtor our transformation, she will see it soon, once the baby is here they'll be over. I know it's just going to amaze her. For the new family room, we just need to finish the furniture. We just got it this weekend, but its unfinished. So we need to stain it. I know its going to look awesome!

We are reaching 38 weeks in pregnancy. I can't believe we made it this far. I'm so happy she is still growing strong. Now its getting hard, because the doctors for the past 3-4 weeks have been saying oh your going tonight or definitly by the end of the weekend. So its getting annoying. Each appointment the doctors are totally amazed we are at the appointment and not in labor yet. I thought I was in labor last week. Had contractions for about 5 -6 hours and timeable ones at that, but after no more further progression after 6 hours they sent us home. I'm ready. Ready to meet this little one. It's not that I'm ready for the pregnancy to be over, Yes I'm uncomfortable, yes I have had enough of these contractions each day, yes my hips and back are killing me; but this little baby is our miracle. We are blessed and can't be more happy and excited. Everything is totally set up and ready. Each time we leave the house we make sure we have all the bags, cameras, the new camcorder, etc. It is weird driving with a carseat in the car with no baby. I know it's going to happen soon, but wouldn't it be great if we just new the exact date. The constant questions from everyone is she here yet. I am just starting to answer well you see me with a huge belly, so what do you think. What else can I say. And oh yes I did say huge belly. I never thought I would get this big of a belly, but this is a big baby apparently. Only time will tell. Mike and I definitly thought she would have come this past weekend, after all it was our lucky number. We even went out to dinner on Friday, for our last date night, pre-labor meal, and my birthday all in one. And with all the moving I did on Saturday, we thought for sure. But here it is Monday and so far no signs. But maybe it will just start and I won't have warning. My birthday is Wednesday, so wouldn't that be the best present ever. I think so. On that note, I guess I'll end this post. We will see what happens this week!

No comments: