Not much new to talk about. We have been so busy. Well I have. I had to work the festival weekend at work so I winded up working for 11 days straight. But the the three days on memorial day weekend I worked 39.5 hours, for just 3 actually days. So I was drained. I decided to take this past Friday off from work just to take a rest. I got my hair cut. Actually I got a lot cut off, about 5-6 inches. I really am happy with the cut though, it looks neat! I'm still getting used to styling it, but its working so far! Easier each day! Haha! Also spent the day with my mom. We had lunch and got manicures and pedicures and did some shopping! It was fun!
We also went to my neighbors wedding this weekend. It rained in the morning on the drive up, but it turned out to be a beautiful day. They got to have the wedding ceremony outside after all! It was beautiful! Then on Sunday we stopped at the outlets for the day!
We are still on the house hunt. We're expanding our parameters, some though to see if we find anything interesting.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment