So Mike and I finally found our house! Well we thought it was our house. It was perfect, everything we wanted plus more! Tons of room to grow, pool, yard, everything. We feel in love with it. So we placed our bid and waited and waited, but in the mean time five other people decided it was their house as well. Needless to say we were out bidded. There is no way that we could have gone that high, so I guess we did the best we could. Everyone keeps telling us that it wasn't meant to be, and thats why we didn't get the house. Apparently there is something better out there for us. We are finding it really hard to believe right now, since we are so disappointed It also doesn't help all the phone calls we keep getting all saying, you got it right, or so did you get it?
Well that is our news. Basically is no news. So we are on the search again. Now it just seems endless....
This Friday, my brother-in-law is finally coming home for a visit! Yay! Mike is so excited! Don't know what we are going to do yet. I'm pretty sure from talking to my mother-in-law we are going to have a big picnic, and the same day it is my family's monthly birthday party. So I have to cut one short, or maybe one will be moved. Not sure how this is going to work though. I'll have to find out about times I guess and plan it our that way........................
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment