We got home early from the house tongiht. There wasn't much to do, since we would have had to start a new project. My dad has been working on the duct work all week. We can't thank him enough for how much of a help he has been. It looks like the duct work might be completed very quickly, maybe this weekend. We picked out all the colors for the whole house too. My uncle helped us paint. So far the kitchen, living room, stairwell, and hallway are painted. I'm guessing I might be able to get the bedrooms painted this weekend, atleast the first coat, but that all depends on how Friday and Saturday turn out. On Friday the cabinets should be arriving, so soon as they are delivered we will start to put them up. We are crossing our fingers that the order will come in correctly and not damaged. We have no clue how long it will take us to install the cabinets, we have Friday off though. I'm guessing next week I'll be taking more days off. I can't believe we have like two weeks to finish the house so we can finally move in. We can't wait to actually be in our house, our first house, still feels great saying it! Depending how the next renovation (meaning additions) goes, this house will be the house! It is going to look awesome! I mean come on after the designer put all his special touches and new layouts out, the new look is unbelievably awesome and it isn't even complete yet.....Its going to be great, I just know it. We are still excited.
I thought a lot today and actually started to plan our first big bash. And now I'm thinking that I'm going to have Michael's birthday party as well. So two parties I'm already planning and we aren't even moved in yet. Maybe I'm crazy, probably, but I think it is going to be great. Having a party in the big back yard, its going to be great.
Anyway I should probably start getting this apartment packed up, soo I'm going to go clean now.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment