We finally moved into our house! It feels so good to finally be living in it! I guess we moved in a week ago. Everything is going smoothly. I still don't have a kitchen though, hopefully on Tuesday! I will be so happy once the kitchen is complete and I can actually cook again!
Every night we are unpacking more and trying to organize more. I think I'm actually suprised how much I unpacked and how much more I need to unpack. We still have more to do on the house, and I'm sure we will for a couple more weeks. But it just feels so good to be in a place of our own!
Fall is definitly here! I love the fall! It is actually pretty cool outside, I was cold all day today. It is actually really cold in the house. We had the windows open all day yesterday, but I have them all closed today, and it is still cold. Maybe in a week the HVAC unit will be all finished and ready to be turned on.
I'll write some more lata! Mike is home with dinner from my favorite place!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations on moving in!! I can't wait to see your house!
Post a Comment