This past weekend was so frustrating. On Saturday I about got nothing done myself. At 10 in the morning I got a call from work, and then devoted my whole Saturday till 730 fixing a register. I am not an IT person, I didn't go to school for it and I don't understand it, but none the less, somehow the job was given to me at work, so thats what I do. I'm always on call, always have to fix the technology that I don't understand. Oh well..............Enough venting. At least there were other people working on the house. My mom and aunt unpacked the rest of the kitchen boxes and straightened up the guests rooms, while I was stuck at work. Thanks! Oh yeah, the kitchen looks great, I can't believe how good it looks, amazing. The counter tops are awesome, I still can't believe how great the kitchen looks. We got a lot done today though. I actually have some closet doors today. It is all looking good, coming together. Oh and we cooked on the grill this weekend for the first time!
I can not believe tomorrow is our 1 year anniversary. I don't know where that year went too, it was over in a blink of an eye, but what a year. One special year with so many memories and so many more memories to come........
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment