Fall is definitly here. Time change......Colors. The trees look so pretty right now and in one week all the leaves will probably have fallen of the trees. It gets so dark so early now. I knew it was time to leave work today, just because it was so dark outside.
On halloween we went to our friends house after Mike got home. I was handing out candy till he got home, however we only had 6 trick or treaters. But when we got to our friends house, they had tons of trick or treaters, like up to 9. I thought that was late though. We had a faboulus dinner, and we ate till I think after 10. Around midnight, I think, we had dessert, which was suprising really good. Of course my apple chips were a complete hit! Haha we ate them all. We also had tons of candy. Ugggg I don't remember the last time I ate candy like that. We had a great time, but at like 10 I lost my voice completely. Its been happening everyday at the same time. All day long I feel fine. but since Friday, at 830 on the dime, I loose my voice completely. Its getting annoying now. At this moment, no voice, I barely can whisper.
I think tomorrow night, I'm switchin our closet from summer clothes to the winter clothes. Then I can put more tubs up into the attic and out of the way. And I know the tubs are not in the way since they are in the guest room, but I would like to move the room around and hang a mirror on the wall. The next room to get rearranged again, is the computer room. We might try to fit another bed in it, but we don't have one yet.......This weekend I'm definitly going to paint the closet doors and then all the painting is done. Yay!!! Oh we finally put blinds up, now just need to get some lights for the kitchen. We also want to get some new furniture, but we are thinking budget wise it isnt' going to happen this year. The furniture we have is hand me downs, of course, and I am so happy we have it. I really am. It's just now that the whole house is new, and the living room is so modern/contempary the blue plaid just is not cutting it. I really want to find a really great sale, but don't even think the a great sale will help us buy some furniture any sooner. Guess we will see. I think something more modern will just make the living room even look greater.
I can't believe it is November. That means there are only two more months of this year. Thanksgiving will be here in a couple of weeks, then our Uncle's wedding, then Christmas, New Years. Wow. This time of the year just flews by, so I missed a couple of weeks in there, but that will be filled with house work and shopping. I don't even have a clue what to get a gifts this year. Totally at a loss, I should start thinking.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment