So much has happened in the past month. I don't even know where to begin......My Dad is a blessing, our Christmas blessing. In November he had a heart attack, and had a heart cath and stint placed to free the blockage. He was recovering remarkably and then not even a week later he started to suffer from strokes. The doctors at first said nothing could be down but heavy blood thinners, but then we transfered him to a different hospital and they fixed him right up! We are so blessed he is home and healthy. We are praying for a safe and speedy recovery. That was the short version! I'm so happy he is home.
While all that was happening, my cousin received her blessing with her new additions to her family. Two beautiful baby girls, completly healthy!
Michael and I started decorating for Christmas. While I was at the hospital one day he decorated outside. Last night we put up the tree. We had to trim it by almost a foot, but it fits now, and it is perfect. I went crazy baking cookies last week. I'm giving cookies and homemade gifts as presents this year. The homemade gifts, I have to start this week. And all my cookies are now gone, so I have to make more. Wow they are so good too! Delicious!
Michael's grandparents are in from Germany as a couple of days ago. And now they are on their way over to see our new house! They haven't seen pictures even yet, so we are excited.
I'll post more later, have to go put out what cookies I have left on our new island!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment