Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's 2009

A new year. My first blog of 2009. I just can't seem to find the time to blog anymore! Mike and I had a great Christmas and New Years!

What have we been up to lately? Well actually we have been furniture shopping. We bought new bedroom furniture and put our old bedroom furniture into the guest room! Both rooms look great! I really love our bedroom furniture, it's a black-brown color, very modern. We got it from Ikea and got a great deal on it. It really matches our decor, well I think so. Now if we can only find some art for the bedroom! Thats a hard one. We also got new living room furniture, a black leather loveseat (another Ikea bargin!) and endtables and ottamens (a great crate and barrel find). Tonight we are going shopping for barstools for our island or passthrough (we still don't know what to call it). I am having a very ruff time finding a kitchen table and chairs for the living room. I guess I will just know it when I see it.

I'll post more later, back to work, break is already over :(

No comments: