Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tired

So to add to the last blog. Yes we bought furniture and I love it more each time I look at it. It really fits the house. We are still on the hunt for some accent pieces and for the kitchen set. It doesn't seem like anywhere makes a black table. We might just cave and get it hand made, fit to our wants. I think we will go out this weekend. We both took of Monday, long story.....But in all I'm glad I'll have a long weekend. However, I think I'm sick. Pretty sure I have strep throat. Yuck..... Hopefully I can get an appointment tomorrow with a new doctor ( I don't have a doctor and haven't seen one since my pediatrician so this shall be fun). I'll probably have to walk out of work early, maybe go back. I'm waiting for the fever to start, but hopefully it won't.

The past weekend was great. We had friends come in on Friday and then they left on Sunday. It was too quiet on Sunday, once the house emptied. We really had a great time. The chili I made on Friday night, was awesome. I had some left over and froze it for an easy dinner when the fridge is empty. Saturday....Oh I got my hair cut. I got up super super early and made breakfast, so everyone had something to eat while I was missing. I made a breakfast cassrole and monkey bread to pick at. I smelled delicious before I even left. So my hair, yeah it is short, like super short, I can't even pull it in to a pony tail. I would say the back of it is not even 1/4 inch long, but the sides go to above my chin. My hair has never been this short. I still can't even believe I got it all chopped off. The color is great too, 3 different colors of highlights, and this cut really shows them off. I love my hair cut. Too weird the first time I washed it however, I was like OMG there is like nothing to wash, freaked me out a little. So the rest of Saturday, we went up to the outlets, since out friends have never gone there. I was really hoping to find a great deal in the pottery barn but no such luck. I did have to buy a new shirt though. I had a wool sweater on, however found out I'm allergic to that. I broke out into hives. We came back and ate pizza and played Apples to Apples. So much fun. Twisted how we got the game to keep going, but it was hilarious and a great time.

This week has gone by so quickly. I have been doing some spring cleaning, I guess you can say. Even though it isn't spring. We never really paid attention to the closets, while we were unpacking. And just shoving things in to the closets. This week I have decided to take everything out of them and re-organize. I didn't get too far since I have been so tired (guess that explains why I'm sick). I have also been trying to get back into the Wii, working out on the Wii. I actually feel it today, my sides and thighs really feel the work out today. Guess it is working.

I'm addicted to the Twilight series. Yes I am. I read Twilight in 3 days and now I started book two this week. I'm half way thru, so I should be on book 3 next week. The book is addicting, I just can't put it down. I really didn't understand the big deal everyone was making. But I do know. I don't know if I want to see the movie though, I hear it wasn't that good. Speaking of the book, I'm going to go chill, try to feel better and read.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

What furniture did you get from Ikea? We're going to get bedroom furniture from there hopefully soon and are going to be getting the Hemnes bed collection.

The Chrobak's! said...

I forget the name of the collection. We were looking at the same set you are, however, the one piece was just not the right size for where we needed it.